Thursday, December 31, 2009

last day of '09 __

last day of '09

many things happened this year
happy oness_
sad oness_
surprising oness_

its a great year for mii to remember
i really hope that time can stop where i wanna be

just there
right there
it's there!

unfortunately_
time cant wait
it has to go on
it waits for no man

so what i can do is just to let it go
let the past be my memories
let it wonder in my head
thinking the happy ones and nt the sad ones


thankss to all my friends who always supported mii
giving me advice
you are my great friendss__ =))


thankss bii_
for everything that you have done for mii
i will appreciate each and everything that you did
just for mii
Thank Q!


I hope that 2010
will be a better year for me and everyone
more excitementss happening
lesser sadness happening
that is what i always wanted
i hope that what i wish for will come true
just waiting for miracle to happen


2009_
i am gonna miss you
you will always stay in my heart
as memories




Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment