Tuesday, December 1, 2009

boring days __

OMG!
my blog is so rusty
due to my laziness i didnt blog for some time!

many things happen lately
there are good ones..
bad ones..
happy ones..
sad ones..

good news is __
birthday is coming and bought a dress
thank Q daddy so much for the dress!!
and i straighten my hair

bad news is __
something happened on the way back to hometown >.<
1st time in my whole life!
and i hate my fringe .

happy news is __
i dont know wat yet! @.@

sad news is __
miss him! >.<

heard that Onew is sick!
hope that he will recover fast and so do Jonghyun!
Gambat3h!!

lately owayss at fb playing gamess
watching videos
thats all
and thanks to Charlene so much!
can watch Secret
haha.. in the net..
before this very lazy go find..
thanks!!

i wanna go out!
its boring at home
with books around and tv and com oni
no fun lerr T.T
i wan something fun and interesting to do
wonder wat is it ??


i miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment