Wednesday, December 2, 2009

another boring day __
ytd just went for my phsics and add math tuition
teacher is finally back from their vacation! xD
miss them!

add math teacher was sweet!!
she brought us sweets
YAYYY!!

oh ya..
its december!
a new month and last month for 2009
wondering what have i been doing this whole year?
studying of course [PMR]
enjoying myself
watching lots of tv aka idiot box >.<

soon PMR result will be announced
worried!
what will my results be? >.<

my neighbour has already shifted
and so there will be a new neighbour to know
so there will be noises i would'nt wanna hear
dust everywhere
POLLUTION!

not only air pollution bt also
SOUND pollution
wanna watch a movie peacefully also cant

haha..too bad must tolerate ma
its not like they are doing it on purpose.
so hope that they will do finish it asap
then i can enjoy myself with peace and no sound pollution XD

YES!
i will bear with you =))



-- end post --
love you *mwahs*

No comments:

Post a Comment