Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time to Relax

MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY DEAD FOR A YEAR?MONTH?WEEK?DAYS?

anyway!exam has finally ended.
and i am officially sick!
it's either i ate to much of nutritious food or fried food!or burning the midnight oil.
exam freaks me out.sometimes i feel like giving up and say! Teacher, i've done my test.*no answers written*
but the fact is.i say but no action has been taken.haha!
for real, i do not dare to do that.i never wan to FAIl in any exam!
i always tell myself to study.but because nobody is PERFECT so.i am lazy HAH!

I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore I am perfect.
Isn't this phrase so awesome!my bro has that T-shirt.bought him one.haha!its so cool just how i sound.
i laughed for hours after reading that phrase.and my mom said.hey, it's cool.kay,get one.LOL

anyway.holidays just started today at 00.00 am.
i'm glad that exam is finally over.
i wanna start shoppping.watching chinese drama.
i'm not only a fan of clothes but also chinese drama.especially hongkong's and singapore's drama
their just so awesome.

my parents said i'm not much different than a housewife.
expect i dun work at home 24 7.haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope that everybody will be fine!
signing off *poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment