Friday, March 18, 2011

pimples everywhere @.@

Currently I'm having some problem
not relationship or homework or studies
BUT...... Pimples!
it's a face killer disease!
ewwww..hate pimples terribly much.
it just ruin my face that much.. T.T

all these while I've been finding ways to ease my pain.but it doesn't seem to work out.haiz
it is just me or the nature?
do u have any cure about this?
i need your opinion!
Please!.it's urgent .i really need help .
any doctors that u would recommend. and it's good.which means it kills the pimples and acne.
i just want a normal, good, fresh looking skin on me.not much.
i hope that miracles just happen.and changes can be seen . i just need to see some changes .a lil will cheer me up.
Does pimples shows how stressful you are? maybe??

ANTI-PIMPLES XDD


No comments:

Post a Comment