Wednesday, December 29, 2010

random

after a period of time.finally I'm back to blogging.I'm not really sure whether to continue blogging or not.because i cant think of anything to write.my brains cant work as fast as you guys.haha!neh.maybe i should continue.blog about simple issue in my dailymonthly life.

so.i abandoned my blog for about a month or two i guess.i am really lazy to blog.i have many things to shout out.but I'm just lazy to move my little fingers. ps.their not little,i know =.=

so.during December.i had many activities.
celebrated my early birthday with my love + buddies on 15/12
and i had an unforgetable birthday party this year.it was fun+sweet.thanks you guys.so much <3
then went on a holiday trip with my relatives. it was really fun.
and i finally knew that it isn't parking-friendly. hate it =.=
but it was great.security was excellent.river was 50 only.

in another week time.school is going to reopen.and i have not prepared my mind set+body to face 2011.it's not 2011's fault.it's just SPM!
it's really horrible just the way it is being spelled out.S-P-M
anyway.every form 5's have to face it with bravery.

i miss form 4's life so much.the sweet+honeymoon year.
but time passes really fast and i can't catch it with my bear hands .i can't stop you,time.
please give me a break.maybe a day of break will do.
but time refuses to stop.and just continue till 2011 arrives.

no pictures.because i'm lazy to post pictures.don't know why.haha!.sorry .
i miss YOU very much too.you're not able to be by my side next time.how i really wish that you're always beside me whenever i always needed you by my side.love you <3

2 comments:

  1. ..WAD LARR. was hoping the pictures will come out today..owh wel, you better post it another day or i'll really do something to you ><''*i oso dont know what~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.wow..haha..yes sir.as you said.another day.muahahahaha.someday i'll post it.heee..i can't wait to see what you're gonna do to me if the 'someday' does'nt reach.teehee..

    ReplyDelete