Friday, December 31, 2010

last moment of 2010

Today will be the last day of 2010. I miss the days in 2010 where everything goes fine.maybe not always but sometimes.where YOU are always around me.by my side.accompany me all the time during the ups and downs.
But still 2010 will end no matter how much i miss it.I hope that 2011 will be a great year for me and You and all of us.everything will go well as it should be.


Goodbye 2010! will miss you T.T  

WELL.I have to say.
WELCOME 2011  !~!



2011 is a tough year for me due to SPM. anyway i still have to stay positive and think it in another way where SPM isn't scary after all. HAH! @_@

Another thing is.i have to accomplish my to-do-list which i have not think of what to do yet.haha!silly me.


and i will definitely miss YOU so much than words could even explain.*sigh*

miss you <3
last but not least.I wanna go count down.i don't wanna stay at home and cry because 2010 is going to be over in another ____ hours ___ minutes.

Well.wish you guys GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment