Friday, June 10, 2011

puzzle

Pieces of puzzle that put us together..

Lately, my dad bought a 1000 piece puzzle.
and i was so curious..i opened it and my eye balls just popped out @.@
it's 1000 pieces.
and i was screaming for help after 10 mins of hard work!
my parents ignored me..

then my dad passed by and said..
excuse me my dear ... u expect u finish it in one day?
i answered yeaa..it's kinda....ermmm....easy rite? LOL!

i ask you guys.. it's impossible meh?
after that day..the puzzle was left there..URGGHHH!!
i need to use my precious time to finish up the puzzle pieces..
i can't wait to see my hard work pays off

let pictures explain my pain T.T







i will not give up easily!

dear puzzle , 
I'll make sure i will finish putting you guys into correct order and will not leave u alone =)

signing off~
see you guys in the next update!
miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment