Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hari Koko


today is Hari Koko
came to school early in da morning as usual
then went to perhimpunan
listen to announcement
form 4 girls have to sit at anjung C first floor
and my class was empty!
only I was there! others have performance! =.=

joined with S2
had so much fun chatting around like siao people
just so much fun!
watch performance
saw bii took prizess *claps*

then recess
after recess back to respective classes
so bored!
conteng black board
learning from bii to write chinese
i get to write his name in chinese
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

then school ends
no studies for today

finally i get to finish my tuition bm essay!
if i'm lazy it takes weeks for me to finish
if i'm a bit hardworking then its a few days for me

and my problem now is
my school bm essay
i have not done it yet
and there is bm tomoro *dead look*


wish me luck to finish it tonite
if! i'm hardworking

No comments:

Post a Comment