Friday, April 30, 2010

Earth Hour__

lets start right after i finish my tution
i called home to confirm my parents are gonna fetch me
here it goes -->
sis: hello!
me:hello!!where is daddy?sis: he's coming to fetch you..and...
our house no electricity
gt into fire
me:>.< WTH!!okok..byee

end convo__

waited for my dad patiently
finally he camee
then i straight ran into the car and
asked about the incident

me:dad.sis say our house no electricity
and gt firee..yes aa?
dad:(looking so calm) ohh!!no laa..
our whole block also no electric
cz there's a short circuit in the electric cable
so no electric
me: =.=!!! *swt-ing like crazy*


________________
reached home..

FUYOHH
everyone came out
to join the *party*
bomba was there too
they didnt get to put it off
was just a lil spark
bt it may be worst if we let it go like this
so the TNB[Tenaga Nasional Berhad]*not other meaning >.<*
off the electric current
so that no more electric will flow
then will auto stop

eventually it stopped
so we went back
and

ENJOYED THE HEAT=.=
whole nite..
bt idk why i managed to sleep
in a so heaty condition
OMGEE!!

pichaass explain
looks like candle light dinner
just its filled with books >.<

Earth Hour for 6 hours lerr XD!!


END POST__

No comments:

Post a Comment