Saturday, November 14, 2009

so long since my last post in my other blog!
i didnt update my rusty blog ady >.< pui shan-mua bff - birthday on 11th nov
Happy Birthday!!
we had a great day on that day!
went to bellygood to hav our dinner!
sorry for my late! went to choose the cake!
made decision asap then rushed to the place!
i was lost like in da middle of a jungle >.< maybe i should read da text msg clearly next time and not refer to any maps! i thought my geografi was good! so i will be able to understand what da map was trying to say i made myself lost just because i look at that darn map! T.T

11th nov

celebrated babe birthday!
Happy Birthda
y!! <3
may ur wish come true
all the best and hope u enjoyed urself on that day
stay healthy always! =)
love you always and forever it will be *mwahs*
gave him my hand-made present! XP
hope you will like it!
went there around 11 plus
and watched Time Traveler's Wife
i give this movie a rating of 6/10 ba
sorry if i gave it too low!
i think its kinda interesting if you really understand the movie
and concentrate on what its trying to tell you
i love it when it just poooff and vanished and go into the past/future!
so fun & cool..bt those stuff is so risky! >.<
felt pity for his wife!
bt she does'nt mind marrying to a man who is a time traveler!
admire her! if mii..i dun think i will agree to unless you have a very deep feeling into that guy

enjoyed myself very much on that day!
i will never forget it..
thanks babe! =))
love you so much..
we meet evelyn and fei mun on that day too! hahas
wanted to buy clothes everytime i pass asian avenue
but when i look into my purse!
tak ada wang T.T
so forget about it ...
miss babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment